50 Word POV and (5-7 Article Titles):
For my digital publication design, I want to focus on the college student during quarantine and different tips and tools to help them continue being successful both mentally and physically (with school). As I have been in quarantine for a few weeks, I have found ways to organize my assignments, use online resources, see different sets of online teaching from professors and much more. Academically, I feel like college students are affected the most by these recent events that this publication might assist in giving college students (like me) an easier way to transition into online schooling.
1. Student Quotes
In this article I would have a compiled list of quotes from different students. These would be a variety of students such as students who need to physically be in class (studios, labs, etc.), commuters, people who are still living at school and people who are fully at home surrounded by their whole family. I want to include this variety so the reader can understand different types of students that are impacted and how they are impacted.
2. Letter to Professor (from student)*
This letter would be from a student to a professor or it could just be an article for professors to know what a student needs to help them with online learning. It is hard for professors who are not online to translate their curriculum to online, so by student's writing their point of view a professor can understand how to help.
3. Letter to Student (from professor)*
This letter would be from a professor to a student or again it could just be an article for professors. This is to help students understand why professors are making different decisions or how the situation is effecting them. Again this would be good for a student to better understand why a professor is structuring the class the way they are.
4. Tips and Tricks on How to Organize Assignments
This article is to help students better organize their assignments. I have found that it is hard to stay on top of every assignment I have since you are not consistently reminded in class of what is due.
5. Tools and Resources to Use Online
I have found multiple programs and tutoring programs that are good resources to help with different assignments. This article would explain some different tools to help learn more about a certain subject for students that need extra help.
6. How to Stay Motivated*
This article is to help student's learn how to stay motivated. This has definitely been a struggle for me over the past few weeks, but I have found different ways to keep myself motivated through this time whether its through friends, taking breaks, sitting outside to do homework, etc.
7. Other Activities to Relax the Mind*
This time is not about primarily doing homework, students also need to have ways to relax. This article would explain different things you can do around the house to get your brain working in a different way or just relax your mind after working on homework for hours.
* Questions 2 and 3 could be combined, as well as 6 and 7
No comments:
Post a Comment